Our Locations

Mouchak Market Circle, Dhaka

Phone Number


Email Address


Mechanical Engineering Admission 2018 Opens at SRM University

Shanta Chakraborty

07 Nov 2017

Mechanical Engineering Admission 2018 Opens at SRM University

Mechanical Engineers require a solid understanding of key concepts like mechanics, thermodynamics, energy and manufacturing. SRM University’s Mechanical Engineering department is an excellent one. SRM University is situated in Chennai with 35 years of educational excellence.

This departments 76 research papers published in international journals- with good impact factor, has 25 laboratories with visiting professors from 25 international universities, rapid prototyping lab and CMM lab. Active learning laboratory along the lines of the Discovery Laboratory at MIT, Boston.

The University has on campus placement facility. Many industry representatives visit the campus for recruitment. The program enables the students to take up careers in a broad spectrum of industries. Many of the IT industries have CAD/CIM divisions, which increases the job potential of mechanical engineers. Around 70% of students are placed in reputed industries, practicing core and allied engineering through campus recruitment. The remaining 30% prefer higher studies in India and abroad.

Program Offered under Mechanical Engineering Department at SRM University:

Undergraduate: B. Tech Mechanical Engineering

Postgraduate: M. Tech (Automotive Hybrid System Engineering, Computer Aided Design- CAD, Computer Integrated Manufacturing-CIM, Robotics, Solar Energy)

Doctoral: Ph.D.

Mechanical Engineering admission 2018 (B.Tech & M.Tech) is open at SRM University.

SRM University is offering 35% economy scholarship for all the eligible Bangladesh nationals. Admission is open under academic session 2018-19. Only 20% seats are reserved for 63 countries students. If are you are interested for admission you can contact with us on: 01839959879. Or you can visit SRM University Bangladesh Student Information Centre:

GEE Bangladesh
238/1, Outer Circular Road
Maruf Market (3rd floor)
Mouchak Circle, Dhaka-1217

Note: SRM University Bangladesh Student Information Centre doesn’t take any consultancy charge. All our services are free of cost.

Related News

Send your Opinion